- Street (optional): Shalimar Street
- City: The Villages
- State: Florida
- Zip/Postal Code: 32162
Bought new in Feb. 2016, from Cart World.
It’s in excellent condition.
The 48 Volts are 6 x 8 Volt batteries, for extended range, new as of Feb. 2016.
It has upgraded Kansas Wingback seats.
Folding side-mirrors, with turn-signals built into the mirrors.
Center rear-view mirror (concave).
Top Tray. Sweater-basket; cooler; sand-bucket.
LED Strip lights on front.
Red color cart, with red-striped Sunbrella cover with zippers; and club-protector on the back.
Price was just reduced on Jan. 14.
Please call 751-6368 between 9am and 9pm.
176 total views, 7 today
Sponsored LinksIs this listing a SCAM/SPAM? Please let us know by clicking on "Contact Us" at the top of any page.
- Purse-snatching suspect in custody after allegedly breaking 81-year-old’s nose
- Colonial Days brings American history to Brownwood Paddock Square
- 81-year-old Villager ticketed in crash after shoe gets stuck on accelerator
- Animal control officer honored for ‘Bright Ideas’ for finding homes for dogs, cats
- Villager allegedly strikes husband after she claims he showed off nude photo of late wife
- 32-year-old arrested after allegedly knocking 73-year-old to floor in dispute
- Second sighting of woman impersonating police officer reported in The Villages
- Villages remains dominant in new home construction in Sumter County
- One person transported from scene of accident in front of Outback Steakhouse
- Woman charged with stealing phone from waiting room at The Villages Regional Hospital