- Street (optional): 441 & Wateroak BLVD
- City: Lady Lake
- State: Florida
- Zip/Postal Code: 32159
Let your guests kick back and relax in style on the Grosfillex US658004 Bahia white stacking deck chair with pull-out footrest! Made of sturdy resin, this deck chair is impervious to salt water, chlorine, and stains for long-lasting use and provides superior strength without the hefty weight of comparable outdoor chairs. While its reinforced slats and frame provide excellent support, its UV resistant construction ensures its attractive color won’t fade when exposed to direct sunlight or harsh elements. Plus, the convenient footrest can be pulled out when a guest wants to lounge or folded away to save space.
ASTM rated for commercial use, this luxurious chair offers guests a way to sit or lie down next to pools, on beaches, or at spas. While the 3 position adjustable design allows guests to move the back to best fit their needs and comfort level. Boasting an ample 300 lb. weight capacity, this attractive, white Bahia deck chair guarantees comfort as your guests recline and unwind on your outdoor deck or patio. These commercial grade chairs have a new value of over $621.00 for the set of two. Of course these are used and are sold at a tremendous discount of $75.00 for the pair, which also includes lounge cushions for both. Call 715 415 2838 for directions.
Length (with footrest): 55″
Capacity: 300 lb.
359 total views, 2 today
Sponsored LinksIs this listing a SCAM/SPAM? Please let us know by clicking on "Contact Us" at the top of any page.
- 1979 MGB convertible (32 views)
- 2015 E-Z-GO RXV Pearl Custom Golf Cart (48 views)
- THIS Saturday, 8 am 19 HOMES! Village of Pennecamp (37 views)
- Area Rug (37 views)
- Lovely weekender 2 piece luggage set (32 views)
- Villager finds Citizens ATM card at Wal-Mart pump, goes shopping at Publix at Colony Plaza
- Villager to answer in court after allegedly punching man at Orange Blossom Hills Country Club
- Hope Lutheran Church to celebrate annual Blessing of the Animals on Saturday
- Villages Art League will offer displays of works from talented Villages artists
- Seniors vs. Crime’s Sumter County office celebrates 15 years of standing up for seniors
- Convicted sex offender who moved to The Villages jailed without bond after laptops discovered
- K-9 assists in arrest of Historic Side resident during traffic stop near Village of Bonita
- Villager hosts pajama party in Village of Hadley to kick off 2017 Pajama and Book Drive
- Woman with baby arrested after attempting to steal more than $700 in merchandise at Belk
- Farmers and ranchers in Lake, Sumter and Marion counties to benefit from USDA disaster declaration