- City: Ocala
- State: Florida
Come visit our 11,000+ sq. ft. showroom located at 4450 South Pine Ave Ocala, FL 34480
David Stormer Golf Carts is located in Ocala, FL and offers top-of-the-line golf carts, parts, and servicing! We specialize in gas AND electric golf carts, which means we both sell and offer repairs for these vehicles. No job is too big or too small for our repair team!
We are open 7 days a week for your convenience.
Hours of operation
Monday – Friday: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Sunday: 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
We have set store hours, but if you can’t make it in during normal hours, give us a call. There are many times when we are here past closing and may be able to help you at a time that works best for you. Not only do we have the latest and greatest carts at our shop but we offer many helpful services:
We accept trade-ins!
We are a full-service repair shop!
Cart pickup and delivery options!
4151 total views, 8 today
Sponsored LinksIs this listing a SCAM/SPAM? Please let us know by clicking on "Contact Us" at the top of any page.
- Lazy Boy Large Burgundy Recliner (94 views)
- 1964 2 Dr. Corvair (91 views)
- 2016 Club Car Precedent (76 views)
- Very nice home in del webb spruce creek mint condition (71 views)
- Lazy Boy Medium Sized Burgundy Recliner (68 views)
- Bad Parking summer photos show you can’t blame the snowbirds
- Bad News for Bad Parkers: Sheriff’s office to begin issuing tickets
- 73-year-old Villager sentenced in attempted theft of jewelry from Bealls
- Villager won’t be prosecuted in battery case after wife’s statement prompts prosecutor to drop case
- Korean War veteran Harold Sievers to speak at Armistice Day ceremony
- Legendary Willie Nelson coming to The Villages later this year
- Florida-Friendly Landscaping irritating neighbors in Florida’s Friendliest Hometown
- Senior citizens snapping up national park passes ahead of steep price increase in August
- Village of Belvedere woman’s horse ‘Cowgirl Tough’ runs third at Treasure Coast Handicap
- Bargaining session slated Monday between Villages and professional firefighters union