- City: Ocala
- State: Florida
Come visit our 11,000+ sq. ft. showroom located at 4450 South Pine Ave Ocala, FL 34480
David Stormer Golf Carts is located in Ocala, FL and offers top-of-the-line golf carts, parts, and servicing! We specialize in gas AND electric golf carts, which means we both sell and offer repairs for these vehicles. No job is too big or too small for our repair team!
We are open 7 days a week for your convenience.
Hours of operation
Monday – Friday: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Sunday: 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
We have set store hours, but if you can’t make it in during normal hours, give us a call. There are many times when we are here past closing and may be able to help you at a time that works best for you. Not only do we have the latest and greatest carts at our shop but we offer many helpful services:
We accept trade-ins!
We are a full-service repair shop!
Cart pickup and delivery options!
3332 total views, 8 today
Sponsored LinksIs this listing a SCAM/SPAM? Please let us know by clicking on "Contact Us" at the top of any page.
- FOR SALE BY OWNER: 2196 Abbey Way, Village of Buttonwood (98 views)
- 2014 Yamaha golf cart (90 views)
- Granite counter-top, under-mount sink, and facet (76 views)
- 2016 Yamaha Gas EFI (64 views)
- 2007 YYK Coupe Convertble (59 views)
- Villager critically injured in crash involving fellow motorcyclist, school bus
- Love story began with first glance
- Villager loses driver’s license for life after drunk driving arrest in golf cart
- 1966 graduates of U.S. Naval Academy hold get-together in The Villages
- Woman arrested, man flees on foot after attempt to steal shoes from Bealls
- Three people transported from scene of crash near Brownwood
- Visual Arts Association of The Villages hands out $10,000 in student scholarships
- Mallory Square residents disappointed in CDD 6 decision that would put them in violation of deed restrictions
- Villager thrilled to have golf cart back from suspected thief who had been living in woods near Wal-Mart
- ‘Most annoying speed bump in The Villages’ called out by CDD supervisor