- Street (optional): 2909 Traverse Trail
- City (optional): The Villages
- State: Florida
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 32163
Dr. Paul E. Collins
Florida Board Certified and Dual-Residency Trained Optometric Physician
At EyeSite of The Villages, you will find more than just a pair of glasses. From optical procedures, complimentary eyewear repair and adjustments and simple lens corrections to our Full Service optical lab, we provide exceptional vision care for all our patients, Guaranteed! And because we want you to love how you look in your new glasses, we help you choose the style that best suits your face shape and specific requirements and/or visual needs. Our Doctors provide significant one-on-one time with each and every patient in order to listen and evaluate and plan a course of action that will best suit each patient individually. We take the time to listen to your complaints and come up with a plan that will help better the quality of life for you, our patient.
- Digital Retinal Photography
- NO AIR PUFF eye pressure testing
- Doctor performed Refraction and visual assessment
- Optical Coherence Tomography & Ultrasonography
- Glaucoma Visual Field Testing
- Contact lenses for every occasion (Golf, pickleball, archery, shooting, etc)
- Treatment & Management of Glaucoma, superficial eye diseases, eye infections, and injuries
- Diagnosis and treatment of double vision, management of ocular manifestations of medications.
- Wide selection (1000’s) of high-quality and designer men’s and women’s frames that follow current fashion trends
- Huge selection of Sports related eyewear (with or without prescription) by Oakley, Tifosi, and Rayban
- Complimentary Eyewear adjustments and repairs done on site, while you wait.
- Fitting of all types of contacts, including contacts for Monovision, Bifocals and Astigmatism
- Comprehensive Medical eye exams, including testing for cataracts, glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, and macular degeneration, double vision, among others. (all performed by a Board Certified & Residenty Trained Doctor of Optometry)
- Complimentary Coffee & Tea Bar in our waiting area
We offer a full service eyeglasses/optical lab and the highest quality (Made in the USA) optical lenses in the business today!
We take most medical insurance plans, including Medicare, United Health Care (The Villages plan included), Medicare Advantage, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Humana, Aetna, Multiplan, and Tricare, among others.
Doctors on Staff:
Dr. Paul Collins
Dr. Collins, practicing in The Villages since 2006 and originally from the Commonwealth of Kentucky, has completed two residencies in Ocular Disease, Retina, Glaucoma, Cataract and LASIK co-management alongside some of the leading Ophthalmologists in the world. (Most Optometrists do not have this sort of post-graduate training). One of his residencies was completed at Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, which has been rated #1 in Ophthalmology in the US every year since 2004. The other residency being at Commonwealth Eye Surgery Center in Lexington, Kentucky a leading cataract/LASIK/Co-management center serving the great state of Kentucky and those states surrounding it.
Dr. Collins’ Family
Dr. Collins is fortunate enough to have been blessed with 3 beautiful children between the ages of 2 and 7 years old. Their names are Braydon (7), Brynna (4), and Brooks (2). Dr. Collins is married to Jessica (also from Kentucky), of un-disclosed age, for going on 11 years. The Collins’ reside in Ocala, Florida since 2006.
Feel free to Call for Directions
2909 Traverse Trail, The Villages, FL 32163
West of Brownwood – Grand Traverse “Publix” Shopping Plaza
Call us at (352) 674-3937 or email/message us by clicking on the Contact tab to the right!
Or visit us online at http://www.eyesite-thevillages.com
5771 total views, 28 today
Sponsored LinksIs this listing a SCAM/SPAM? Please let us know by clicking on "Contact Us" at the top of any page.
- Art in the Park offers plenty of variety at Log Cabin in Lady Lake
- Man arrested after headlocking girlfriend in fight over phone snatched from baby stroller
- Donald Trump supporters celebrate inauguration
- Fans sing along to Kenny Rogers’ hits
- Purse-snatching suspect in custody after allegedly breaking 81-year-old’s nose
- Colonial Days brings American history to Brownwood Paddock Square
- 81-year-old Villager ticketed in crash after shoe gets stuck on accelerator
- Animal control officer honored for ‘Bright Ideas’ for finding homes for dogs, cats
- Villager allegedly strikes husband after she claims he showed off nude photo of late wife
- 32-year-old arrested after allegedly knocking 73-year-old to floor in dispute