- City: The Villages
- State: Florida
- Zip/Postal Code: 32966
Rich Dad, Poor Dad Program 3 Step Guide to Wealth Course Audio Program – CD Wallet with 12 CDs Workbooks included In excellent condition.
Rich Dad’s Retire Young, Retire Rich: How to Get Rich Quickly and Stay Rich Forever The way to achieve the goal of a lifetime. Its the dream that is quickly becoming a reality making so much money at an early age that you could decide when to retire, knowing full well that you have enough stashed away to ensure a life of comfort. In this new book, the fifth in the Rich Dad series, financial guru Robert Kiyosaki provides practical insight on how to put together a financial plan which will not only make you prosperous, but will also allow you to map out the freedom to choose your own retirement age. Retire Young Retire Rich follows the smash success of the four previously published titles in the Rich Dad series, all of which are New York Times bestsellers. The series has also appeared on the Wall Street Journal, Business Week, USA Today, and countless other business bestseller lists. Rich Dad Poor Dad is a starting point for anyone looking to gain control of their financial future. Loop-Holes of the Rich : How the Rich Legally Make More Money and Pay Less Tax In easy-to-follow and straightforward language, this invaluable guide teaches business owners how to pay only what taxes are due to the government and save the rest. By learning the rules that the wealthy play by, business owners can take advantage of numerous legal tax deductions.
Rich Dad’s Prophecy: Why the Biggest Stock Market Crash in History Is Still Coming Rich Dad’s Prophecy will show you how retirement financing will affect all of us, regardless of our age or where we live, sometime in the near future. And after it exposes the reasons behind the coming crash, it reveals not only the best ways to safeguard wealth but how to actually prosper from the events to come. Book jacket.
Protecting Your #1 Asset: Creating Fortunes from Your Ideas Since failing to know the rules can lead to disaster, this book will familiarize readers with the basics they need for protecting their company’s critically important rights involving copyright, patents, trademarks, & all other aspects of intellectual property. Protecting Your #1 Asset & Learn How to: * Turn your ideas into intellectual property assets * Identify & benefit from potential intellectual property assets that you may already own * Avoid inadvertently giving away your rights * Use your intellectual property to build barriers to your competition * Generate cash flow by licensing your intellectual properties to others * Use intellectual property to aid in raising capital, & as an alternative to raising capital.
Investing in Wheat, Soybeans, Corn This is Investing in Wheat, Soybeans, Corn” by William Grandmill. It’s a 205 page big hard cover book from 1990 published by Windsor Books. It measures 8 1/2″ x 11″. This book shows a new approach to trading grains. It is so lengthy explained and illustrated that there’s room only for Wheat, Beans and Corn.
50 total views, 3 today
Sponsored LinksIs this listing a SCAM/SPAM? Please let us know by clicking on "Contact Us" at the top of any page.
- Report sheds light on accident in which pedestrian struck at Pinellas Plaza
- Usher arrested at Barnstorm Theater after allegedly pocketing rent money at apartment complex
- Blessing of the Corvettes will feature Pastor Norman Lee and Villages Twirlers
- Gate camera captures image of license plate leading to arrest of suspected golf cart thieves
- Former Villages district commander honored at event that raised $40,000 for Boy Scouts
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle at Pinellas Plaza
- Villager’s wallet stolen from changing room at Lake Miona Recreation Center swimming pool
- 80-year-old Villager’s vehicle stolen from his home in the Ivystone Villas
- Physical therapy assistant free on $25,000 bond after spotting boyfriend’s vehicle at another woman’s home
- CIC will be offering safety flashers at Farmers Market at Spanish Springs Town Square