- Street (optional): Botello Avenue
- City: The Villages
- State: Florida
- Zip/Postal Code: 32162
- Is this is a commercial listing?: No
Furnished Patio Villa Available Now! Monthly, weekly, seasonal or long-term. Nicely decorated 2/1 patio villa in the Village of Alhambra. It’s bright, clean and ready for occupancy! Living room features a nice seating area with Tommy Bahama furniture and entertainment center with flat screen TV. Queen-size bed in the master bedroom, 2 twins in the guest bedroom, both with flat screen TVs. Cable/internet service/Wi-Fi to set up tee times or email friends and family back home. An outdoor gas grill is on the patio for cooking out. A golf cart is also included.
The Villa is located in the Village of Alhambra, which is equal distance between Spanish Springs Town Square and Sumter Landing Town Square. Its location is close to pools, tennis courts and the Nancy Lopez Championship 27 hole golf course.
Washer/Dryer, Linens, Kitchenware, Refrigerator with Ice Maker, Dishwasher, Microwave, Keurig Coffee Maker, Toaster Oven, DVD/VCR, Cable TV, Wi-Fi. The eat-in kitchen has a table and four chairs and a breakfast bar with four bar stools. In the dining area there is a dining table with six chairs and a wine cabinet. The patio has a table and 4 chairs and grill. Golf cart and a bicycle is in the garage.
Pets negotiable. No smoking, please.
Rates – Special for the months of April and May 2017 – $3,495 if rented for both months! A reduction of $500.
$2695 – Feb 2017 – FULL MONTH HAS BEEN RENTED
$2695 – March 2017 – FULL MONTH HAS BEEN RENTED
$2695 – April 2017
$1250 – May 2017
$1250 – June 2017
$1250 – July 2017
$1250 – Aug 2017
$1250 – Sept 2017
$1300 – Oct 2017
$1300 – Nov 2017
$1550 – Dec 2017
$2695 – Jan 2018
$500 deposit plus $100 cleaning fee – both refundable
Call Scott (540) 588-6179 or Sandra (540) 556-6438 for more info/pictures.
2566 total views, 1 today
Sponsored LinksIs this listing a SCAM/SPAM? Please let us know by clicking on "Contact Us" at the top of any page.
- Villager notified he has been chosen to appear with Steve Harvey on NBC program
- Deputies investigating reports of someone going through mailboxes, stealing mail at Stonecrest
- Woman arrested with two loaded firearms during visit to her former boyfriend
- Village of Briar Meadow woman discovers false T-Mobile account opened in her name
- 47-year-old woman arrested in attack on 20-year-old inmate at Marion County Jail
- Villager to star as ‘Thoroughly Modern Millie’ in production that could be her swan song
- Sport utility vehicle winds up on Villages’ golf cart path after accident
- Summerfield teen arrested after allegedly threatening 71-year-old with steak knife
- Maintenance worker at assisted living facility won’t be prosecuted in theft of Oxycodone
- Judge hands down sentence for trustee who used church credit card for personal expenses