- City: The Villages
- State: Florida
- Zip/Postal Code: 32162
This set of Vintage, mint condition double set of playing cards is adapted from the collection of the Metropolitan Museum of Art. The origin of this Siamese cat intently regarding a spider was painted in ink and colors on silk by the Japanese artist, Toko, of the Meiji period (1868-1911). Cards are in a tin, and both cards and tin are in pristine condition, complete with card describing “Toko Cat” origin.
Local, cash sale only — too many scammers out there, unfortunately. I am pretty good about taking down my listings as soon as they sell, so please don’t ask if the item is still available. That is also a typical scammer question, so I don’t reply to inquiries asking if the item is still available for that reason. If you would like to set up a time to see the item, let me know the best way to contact you so we can set up a time. Thank you.
166 total views, 8 today
Sponsored LinksIs this listing a SCAM/SPAM? Please let us know by clicking on "Contact Us" at the top of any page.
- Report sheds light on accident in which pedestrian struck at Pinellas Plaza
- Usher arrested at Barnstorm Theater after allegedly pocketing rent money at apartment complex
- Blessing of the Corvettes will feature Pastor Norman Lee and Villages Twirlers
- Gate camera captures image of license plate leading to arrest of suspected golf cart thieves
- Former Villages district commander honored at event that raised $40,000 for Boy Scouts
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle at Pinellas Plaza
- Villager’s wallet stolen from changing room at Lake Miona Recreation Center swimming pool
- 80-year-old Villager’s vehicle stolen from his home in the Ivystone Villas
- Physical therapy assistant free on $25,000 bond after spotting boyfriend’s vehicle at another woman’s home
- CIC will be offering safety flashers at Farmers Market at Spanish Springs Town Square