601 Casa Bella
The Villages, FL 32162
Cornerstone Hospice is organizing a St. Patrick’s Day-themed Golf Cart Poker Run in The Villages, on Wednesday, March 13, to help raise money for cancer programs.
Participants will enjoy food, drinks and the chance to build their Poker hand at several stops along the 5.7-mile route that traverses the northwest quadrant of The Villages.
The Golf Cart Poker Run begins at 2 p.m. at Cornerstone Hospice, 601 Casa Bella. The route continues as follows:
• Elan, Buena Vista, 5867 E. County Rd. 466
• Serenades at The Villages, 2450 Parr Drive
• The Willows at Wildwood, 4725 Bellwether Lane
• Buffalo Crossings Assisted Living Facility, 3890 Woodridge Drive
• Habaneros Mexican Grill, 3551 Wedgewood Lane (Southern Trace Plaza)
The cost is $10 per scorecard. Players will draw a card at each facility and can improve their hand at the last stop by purchasing additional cards. The winner will be announced at the final stop.
For more information, contact Karen at 352-901-0547 or Brian at 352-516-5699. Relay for Life of The Villages is scheduled for Saturday, April 13, 2019.