A number of repeat violations were found during a recent health inspection at a Beef O’ Brady’s restaurant in The Villages.
An inspector visited the Beef O’ Brady’s restaurant at Colony Cottage on Jan. 6 and found five repeat violations, as well as a hygiene violation, according to an inspector’s report on file with the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation.
The repeat violations were:
• Ceiling vents were soiled with accumulated food debris, grease, dust or mold-like substance.
• Equipment and utensils were not properly air dried.
• A soiled walk-in freezer.
• A fan cover in a walk-in had dust and debris.
• Floor tiles were cracked, broken or in disrepair.
In addition, a hand wash sink for employees was not accessible due to oil and vinegar bottles stored in it.