Katie Belle’s has issued the following list of the most frequently asked questions about the newly remodeled venue in Spanish Springs Town Square:
• Has the menu changed – yes – totally.
• Hours of Operation – Sunday closed (except for special occasions), Monday and Tuesday hours vary depending on our special events, Wednesday and Thursday 3:30 p.m. to 10 p.m., Friday and Saturday 3:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
• Happy Hour – Wednesday thru Saturday 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. – all alcoholic beverages are half price (happy hour not available on bottles of wine and during special events).
• What is going into downstairs – retail tenants – we do not know who.
• Do you have to make reservations for dinner – at this time, we will not take reservations for dinner – at some point, Village residents will be able to make reservations for a dinner table.
• Is there a time limit on dinner tables – in order to satisfy as many guests as possible, we plan on tables being occupied for a maximum of two hours for dinner.
• Is Katie Belle’s doing Sunday brunch – no
• Will the entertainment be the same – the entertainment will be very similar – due to the size of our restaurant, entertainment will be for seated guests only. We will not be able to have standing guests during the shows.
• Why can’t we stay all night – we have created two distinct areas in our restaurant. One is for dining and the other is for shows – as any restaurant that serves dinner, we have to turn tables, so, in our dining area, we need the tables available for the next set of dining guests (no cover charge in our dining area) – in our show area, we will charge a small cover charge to pay for the production of the show. On Wednesdays and Thursdays, there is only one show for the night. Your cover charge will enable you to stay for the entire show, if you desire – on Friday and Saturday nights, there are two shows. You can purchase tickets for both shows and stay all night. On top of the cover charge, there will be a minimum purchase per show.