Crews from The Villages Public Safety Department responded alongside units from Sumter County Fire Rescue to a possible house fire in Wildwood on Saturday.
When firefighters arrived, they discovered smoke inside the residence. Crews searched the house, concentrating on area near a bathroom, while others staged at a nearby fire hydrant for a water supply, a report says.
No flames were found inside the home and firefighters believe the smoke was caused by a faulty fan motor in the bathroom. There were no injuries.